Coastal Hiking Trail - Lake Superior Provincial Park
This 65 kilometre trail follows the shoreline of the world’s largest freshwater lake. The coast features scenic cliffs, cobblestone beaches and forested areas. You may see Bald Eagles, especially close to rivers, like the Coldwater, Sand and Agawa. There are several access points which give you the choice of spending one or several days on the trail.
- CA Price Notes: per person (camping); or per vehicle (day-use)
- US Price Notes: per person (camping); or per vehicle (day-use)
- Trip Duration:
- Hike takes 5 to 7 days
- Trail open early May through October, annually
- Admission to Park, trails and Park services are included.
- Number of Participants:
- Maximum of 9 people per backcountry campsite.
- Hiking, Kayaking, Wildlife Viewing, Bird Watching & Botany
- Signature Landscape:
- Lake Superior Coast