Hit our great slopes or cross-country ski through the silent solitude of an ancient forest. Mush a team of sled dogs, or try skijoring.
Get ready for Ontario where we make great fun of winter. Fly down challenging hills and over electrifying moguls. Test your tricks in half-pipes or experience the thrill of ice climbing at one of the top destinations in North America. After an exciting day of outdoor adventure, unwind at our resorts, lodges or cabins in settings that look like Christmas cards. Don’t hibernate! Get outside in Ontario where winter offers a flurry of ways to get active!
Browse all Snow Adventures Getaways or select from the experiences below:
- Dog Sledding Sports / Skijoring
- Discover Ontario the way the early explorers, trappers and settlers did, sailing across the snow by dogsled.
- Ice Climbing
- Sharpen your ice climbing skills, drive in your pitons, test your limits.
- Downhill Skiing / Snowboarding / Tubing
- Whether you're into the slopes or the half-pipes, beginner or expert, we offer great downhill activity.
- Cross Country Skiing / Snowshoeing / Winter Hiking
- There's a wide array of cross-country ski & snowshoeing trails offered in Ontario.
- Winter Sampler
- Ontario is where it's happening this winter.