Share spring’s warmth as you cycle or mountain bike among blossoms or cycle to the theatre in Stratford. Hike trails through forests budding with rare orchids and wildflowers.
Learn about spring migration and share the awe of seeing thousands of tundra swans stop on their northward migration. Find your inner artist on an art outdoors program as you are inspired by the awakening natural wonders around you. You can also visit a museum and gallery showcasing the best of Canadian art, or take a hands-on class in photography, painting or sculpture, plus so much more.
The season you have been waiting for has arrived. Be rejuvenated by Ontario’s outstanding spring outdoor experiences.
Browse all Spring Highlights Getaways or select from the experiences below:
- Arts in the Wild
- If you have a passion for the outdoors and an interest in the arts, look no further!
- Bird Watching & Botany
- Birders and botany enthusiasts will find paradise in Ontario!
- Ontario is a paddler's paradise - with over half a million incredible lakes and rivers for you to explore.
- Mountain Biking
- Challenge yourself on Ontario's off-road mountain biking terrain.
- Cycling Tours
- A cycling tour is a wonderful way to explore our spectacular regions.
- History & Heritage
- Discover Ontario's colourful past and explore the rich heritage of our people and our land.
- We are a renowned destination for kayakers everywhere.
- Rocks, Waterfalls & Caves
- Ontario is home to some of the oldest rock and land formations in the world and has a rich natural history that is told by them.
- Trail Hiking
- Ontario has thousands of kilometres (miles) of hiking trails that stretch and wind their way through diverse landscapes and land formation.
- White Water Rafting
- Our impressive class III and class IV rapids are the biggest white waters east of the Rockies.