Enjoy the thrill of the chill when winter arrives in Ontario. When the temperature drops it’s time to come out and play.
Ride the rails into an unforgettable winter wonderland. Shout “mush” as you pilot your own dogsled through pristine wilderness. Swoosh your way through fresh powder. Scale a frosty-faced waterfall. With our snow-white hills and welcoming trails, winter in Ontario is a breath of fresh air.
Browse all Winter Highlights Getaways or select from the experiences below:
- Dog Sledding Sports / Skijoring
- Discover Ontario the way the early explorers, trappers and settlers did, sailing across the snow by dogsled.
- Ice Climbing
- Sharpen your ice climbing skills, drive in your pitons, test your limits.
- Downhill Skiing / Snowboarding / Tubing
- Whether you're into the slopes or the half-pipes, beginner or expert, we offer great downhill activity.
- Cross Country Skiing / Snowshoeing / Winter Hiking
- There's a wide array of cross-country ski & snowshoeing trails offered in Ontario.